Notified by email when this product becomes available
Have a question?
- 【RIGHT CAPACITY AND SIZE】: The diving tank has a capacity of 1 L, can supports for about 20-25 minutes underwater breaths (Depends on vital capacity).
- 【HIGH QUALITY】: The mini scuba tank is made of aviation aluminum, and the surface of the diving tank is hardened, oxidized and sprayed. It is not limited to your specific diving area, and is suitable for professional divers, fishermen, novice divers, amateur divers, firefighters and lifeguards. It is equipped with a pressure gauge, which is waterproof and luminous, and you can dive safely.
- 【EASIEST WAY TO USE】:No need to carry a heavy BCD, take it into the plane when travel. This diving equipment is suitable for people with diving experience to use, diving needs team cooperation to prevent accidents, do not solo diving activitie. equipped with a pressure gauge, which is waterproof and luminous, you can dive safely.
- 【Standard accessories】:
- 1 * S5000B Aluminum hard oxidation Breathing Head
- 1 * 1L Oxygen Tank
- 1 * Missed rope
- 1 *User Manual
- 1* Aluminum Breather Valve (Ⅱ Grade)
- 1*Scokrling mask
20-25minutes(Depends on vital capacity)
2.94KG (6.48 LB)
Aluminum 6061-T6+Food grade silicone
Hard oxidation ＞40um
Blue、Orange Yellow、Fluorescent Green
High-pressure pump inflation、Scuba adapter、 Electric inflation pump
Outdoor water sports、Snorkeling and recreation、Emergency deep backup emergency gas sources、 Fire and marine emergency rescue、Adventure etc
Three ways to inflate, Convenient and quick:
- 1.High pressure pump：portable and handy use wherever you need.
- 2.Scuba converter:It can realize the conversion between large bottleand small bottle, easy and convenient.
- 3.High pressure electric air pump:faster inflation.
- 1. Please turn on the main valve switch before inflating.
- 2.After the inflation is completed, the pressure must be released first.
- 3.Maximum inflation pressure: 3000PSI/200BAR/ 20MPA
1.What's the Max dept?
It is considered to have a safe depth limit of about 10 meters. Do not try to use it in deep diving. It can be used as a spare air source for deep diving within 30 meters.
2.Can the valve be removed so that the interior of the tank is visible? This is a requirement for air travel with a scuba tank.
Yes, the breathing head and the bottle can be separated. Convenient to travel and carry.
3.Where should you store it when not in use?
Typically scuba tanks should be stored in a dry place at least partially full.
4.Can you refill the tank with the manual pump as much as you want? or you need to go to a store to refill it ?
Yes, you can use manual pump to refill the air manually or you can use converter and visit any diving shop where they can refill the air. With manual pump it will be longer, but any option is perfectly fine.
5.Are there issues with breathing aluminum dust?
It uses multiple layers of filtration to ensure breathing safety.
6.How many minutes of air does this tank provide?
That is completely dependent on the user. Size, breathing volume and rate, amount and type of activities, depth of use, etc. all contribute to "time."Generally,it's 20-25 Minutes.