Notified by email when this product becomes available
Please select a page
Please select a page
Have a question?
- 【Portable design】 Air Tank is a portable scuba diving cylinder that is easy to carry and transport by air. If you are an experienced diver, equipped with such a mini scuba cylinder will greatly solve the problem of insufficient oxygen during diving, so as to better protect your life.【 Easily add gas】The scuba diving cylinder is equipped with a real-time pressure gauge and hand pump, making it easy to inflate the diving tank at any time.【Pressure and corrosion resistance】The entire aviation aluminum shell is made of aluminum alloy, which can better resist internal corrosion.
- 【Diving package】
- 1 * Refill Adapter
- 2 * Adult Diving Glasses
- 2 * Diving Storage Bag
- 1 * Hand Bag
|Model Number||S5000PLUS-Package F|
|Weight(KG)||3.20 KG (7.05lb)|
|Impact Resistance(M)||10 M|
|Breathing Time||15-25 Minutes (Depends on vital capacity)|
|Maximum Pressure||3000PSI / 200BAR / 20MPA|
|Surface Treatment||Hard Oxidation+Spraying|
|Color For Bottle||Green|
|Inflatable||High Pressure Manual Pump , High Pressure Electric Air Pump，Refill Adapter|
|Applications Field||Outdoor water sports, Snorkeling and recreation, Emergency deep backup emergency gas sources, Fire and marine emergency rescue, Adventure etc.|
Warm Propmt1. Before using this product, please carefully read and understand the product manual.
2. The aeration value of the product shall not exceed 20MPA.
3. Do not fill gas with oxygen content greater than 40%.
4. It will be faster to inflate the product using a matching special switch through a large oxygen tank or an electric pump. Manual inflating pump is used as a backup filling method.
5. After filling the air, you must release the pressure first! Otherwise it could be dangerous.
- 1.What's the Max dept?
It is considered to have a safe depth limit of about 10 meters. Do not try to use it in deep diving. It can be used as a spare air source for deep diving within 30 meters.
2.Can the valve be removed so that the interior of the tank is visible? This is a requirement for air travel with a scuba tank.
Yes, the breathing head and the bottle can be separated. Convenient to travel and carry.
3.Where should you store it when not in use?
Typically scuba tanks should be stored in a dry place at least partially full.
4.Can you refill the tank with the manual pump as much as you want? or you need to go to a store to refill it ?
Yes, you can use manual pump to refill the air manually or you can use converter and visit any diving shop where they can refill the air. With manual pump it will be longer, but any option is perfectly fine.
5.Are there issues with breathing aluminum dust?
It uses multiple layers of filtration to ensure breathing safety.
6.How many minutes of air does this tank provide?
That is completely dependent on the user. Size, breathing volume and rate, amount and type of activities, depth of use, etc. all contribute to "time."Generally,it's 15-25 Minutes.
Greatever Classic Exploration Snorkel Set - Pro-Grade, Anti-Fog, UV Protection with Wide Panoramic View